Tuesday, August 17, 2010

great weekend

Mike and I had a great weekend with his parents and brother. I am almost finished with my first quilt thanks to the help of Pattie (my mother-in-law), I have the front and the back finished now I just have to add batting, quilt them together and bind it. I'll be sure to post photos of the finish product I can't wait to finish. In the meantime I'll post one of my other fun projects, since we are not on the topic of shirts that I made I'll continue with another awesome shirt.



I am still learning how to properly do this self photography in the mirror thing so bare with me. This shirt pattern is the Amy Butler liverpool and the fabric is heather bailey peonies that's right I'm branching out, wohoo!! What until you see my quilt then you will know how much I am really branching out, their is not a shred of Amy Butler anywhere in my quilt, that's right not one piece of fabric or pattern by her. I was impressed when I realized this fact, go me. I hope you are having a great week and are being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment