Sunday, February 6, 2011

Card time

I stopped doing my regular stampin up card class every month a while back, and it has finally happened.. my card stash is dwindling. So I finally busted out all of those stamp sets I've been hoarding, you know what I'm talking about all the stuff you buy each month to meet the $25 minimum that sits in a room somewhere collecting dust. Because since you makes cards once a month what is the point of breaking out your own stash and doing them. Well I have finally broke down and made some cards for my mother in law Pattie who is currently living in Nigeria, and I am also going to start making some for myself as soon as I get my purse finished.

These photos are of the cards that I made for Pattie,

Birthday cards

Fun cards

It's kind of hard to tell in the photo but that is a cute little bra stamp, it says thanks for all your support.

How cute is that little beetle, love it.

Thinking of you card, Mile's favorite


If you are like me and have a stash of stamps or craft supplies sitting around collecting dust, bust them out and use them. You never know they may just inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment