Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm back

I know its been a while since my last post. I decided I would mix it up a bit and show you the super cute summer dresses I made for my cousin in laws daughters.




This top one was for the older of the 2 girls and the next one is for a newborn, its so tiny.




I wanted to make it so they looked similar but I didn't t want the fabrics to be exactly the same. I used 4 different Moda fabrics. I just love how they turned out, totally adorable. Its amazing how kids clothes always look so cute, I wish that stayed the same when you get older. The pattern I used for the dresses is from frog legs and ponytails, it is the Caroline pattern. I am behind on photographing my projects so once that's complete I will hopefully making posts more frequently. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment