Monday, July 26, 2010

As promised

Since this blog is titled creative tales, meaning not just sewing I thought I would finally add some other creative ventures of mine. The first one is something I created based loosely off of a sketch from creative keepsakes magazine.

Generations



This is my version of part of our new family tree, mike and I, my parents, his parents, his maternal grandparents, and my paternal grandparents. This is in our bedroom with our new green wall color in the background which I am loving.

The next scrapbook hanging is from the proposal in Banff, Alberta.


This is Mike and I at lake Annette, this is where we stopped for lunch overlooking the lake. The little pouch attached with the cute clothespins is what Mike carried the ring in on the hike, his mom made it.

The last project for today is a project from creative escape 2009 that I finally finished, the photo is from our engagement session.


Hopefully you have enjoyed some of my other creative ventures, my goal is to provide a mixture of all of my creative tales so I guess we'll see how I do. Hope you all have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment