Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny Sunday

I can't believe that this is the last weekend in August already, summer flew by. Pattie and I finished my first quilt over the weekend, photos will be posted shortly. It turned out beautiful, I am extremely pleased. I also finished making aprons for the retreat that mom and I are going to in a week and a half, I can't wait. For today's creativity I am going to show you all the stash and dash bags that I made for my cousins Kelly and Danielle for their graduations this year.

Up first is Kelly, who graduated from Nursing School.


Congrats Kelly, Here are the stash and dash bags I made for her using the Amy Butler pattern.

The blue fabric is by Moda and the brown by Joel Dewberry.

Danielle graduated with her BA in community studies from CBU

Congrats Danielle, Here are her stash and dash bags

The green fabric is by Heather Bailey and the blue polka dots by Amy Butler. I love making this bags, they are fast and easy, and you can use left over fabric from other projects so they are also relatively inexpensive. The best part is they make great gifts, I still want to make some of these for myself. If you're feeling adventurous today or soon, this is a relatively easy project to start with and whoever you give it to will love it, you may even just want to keep them for yourself. Hope you all have a great Sunday and start getting creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment